Organiz is a platform that transforms grassroots voices into lasting progressive power using social media. Organiz is built in collaboration with digital organizers.
About the role
We are looking to hire a part-time Accounts Manager with a strong background in digital organizing. You will work to guide organizations through successful campaigns using Organiz, from coaching their staff on using Organiz, sharing best practices, to hosting webinars, and adapting to the changing contexts of campaigns.
We are looking for an Accounts Manager who has the experience as a digital organizer(especially Twitter) to help campaigns utilize Organiz to trend on Twitter. The ideal candidate has a mixture of organizing, sales, and community building experience.
As Accounts Manager you will be involved in the following:
- Deep dive with organizers looking to utilize Organiz in their campaign world. Help organizers with strategy design, content creation, coordination, and technical support to ensure successful campaigns on Organiz.
- Help produce case studies based on successful campaigns.
- Work with Social Media Manager to promote campaigns on social media, and newsletter.
- Provide product feedback and contribute to product development discussions.
Who you are
- You are a self starter, and love working with and building community.
- You are looking to build and grow your existing network, and have worked
- with or supported on some level progressive campaigns.
- You have excellent communications skills, and have experience with coaching, or teaching, or facilitation.
$30/hour. This is a part time position, 15 hours a week. Remote work, always, even post COVID (post?) Potential for equity.
How to apply Please send updated resume, and a brief note on why you’re a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org