We are Hiring!
Come work with a tight knit group of organizers, designers, and engineers who are pushing the bounds of social media activism. Join us in re-imagining online activism, and in designing the tools to get it done. You will have a chance to shift the narrative around politics and popular culture, and will build lasting relationships in community organizing and electoral politics.
Organiz is a platform that transforms grassroots voices into lasting progressive power using social media. Organiz is built in collaboration with digital organizers.
We are looking for a Partnerships lead who will connect and build with target partners and organizaitons. The ideal candidate has experience building a sales strategy within the political tech space. Please note that this is a part time position.
As a Partnerships lead you will be involved in the following:
- Build relationships with PACs, national organizations, political agencies and other target organizations.
- Provide guidance to organizations on using the platform and creating campaigns.
- Manage social media content, including supporting and elevating partner campaigns on Social Media.
- Provide product feedback and contribute to product development discussions.
Who You Are
You are a self starter, and love working with and building community. You are looking to build and grow your existing network, and have worked with or supported on some level progressive political campaigns. You have excellent and effective writing skills, and can learn quickly.
A bonus: fluency with Canva or similar graphic design platforms, or a passion to learn these skills.
- $30/hour. This is a part time position, 15 hours a week.
- Remote work, always, even post COVID.
How to Apply
Please send 1 -2 writing samples and an updated resume to email@example.com